Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, August 4, 2011

Puppy Love

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to post this today and let Gma Mary know how very much all of us love her and that we all are praying for her! I have seen that she is in the hospital and as always giving them hell!! I bet she could run the food network right! Mom is just picking out some of the puppy pictures that she has stored in her computer. Always put your best paw forward I know that we ALL make Gma Mary proud! Mr. H
                      Puppy Love

         I remember the very first time

I opened up my eyes
Grandma Mary picked me up
And comforted my sighs
I wagged my tail and licked her face
And licked and licked some more
Then she put me on her lap
That’s what grandma laps are for
I was born a cocker spaniel
I’m not an ordinary pup
I am loved much more than most
When grandma picks me up
I kiss her face, I chase her feet
I yap and play all night
And when I’m scared, I cry for her
She makes me feel alright
A puppy’s life is hard, you know
There are lots of things to do
I eat and sleep and chew on things
And then I’ve gotta poo
I can’t say how blessed I am
So I just wag my tail
I can’t say “come play with me”
So I just bark and whail
I can’t say “I love you”
If the moment should arise
So I just say “I love you”
In my little puppy eyes
So thank you Grandma Mary
For not leaving me alone
For finding me a family
And for finding me a home.
Trevor Hardwick   on behalf of all the SBG Cocker Puppies

No comments: