Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, August 22, 2011

The Load We Just Finished:)

Hi Everyone,
This was in IA where we loaded!
Before we left mom had to have the height pole on the dually:)
This was in the building where we unloaded in Alabama! 

Mom got this one backwards this was before dad backed into the building!
Well I am getting mom back in the routine of updating daily. I see that Abby's dad is in TROUBLE! You don't get to take care of the baby and have something like her ear problem happen on your watch and think mom might not notice!!!! Yikes! My mom has assured me that dad will NEVER have the job of watching us with mom gone! No questions, no discussions, end of story:) Now for the load that dad just finished! We got a room on Saturday afternoon after dad and mom got done uptarping. It is HOT down here and it was nice to just kick back and take it easy in the AC! Next we will be loading for Canada and so now Mrs. B and I will become International travelers! Pretty cool! It will be just across the border into Windsor so not a long trip but that's ok! I will keep you updated on our progress. Go out there and put your best foot forward! Mr. H:) 

No comments: