Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pink Flamingos

Hi Everyone,
We are still mourning the loss of Gma Mary! Tonight I am posting pics of pink flamingos another of Gma Mary's favorites. Mom has told me that she is going to plant a yellow rose bush in our garden. All of her babies here are sad and missing her but the ones at the Rainbow Bridge are the happiest puppies ever to be reunited with our dear Gma! We are home for a few days now and the weather has been really nice and Mrs. B and I have gotten to play ball with mom and that is nice. For so long it was too hot to play ball! I guess the end of the week we are supposed to have a couple of really hot days but mom says that one day soon it will start cooling off and it will be winter again! Oh boy playing in the snow we LOVE to play in the snow! Keep Gpa Philip and Nanny Janice and all of Gma Mary's family in your prayers and keep making her proud and put your best paw forward! Mr. H We love you and miss you Gma Mary!

No comments: