Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

On The Road Again!

Hi Everyone,

Mrs. B in her place:)
Mom you better get back in the swing of updating my blog!!
We LOVE our new blankets! Thank you Aunt Angie!
I am sitting up now give up the treats!! Yummos:)
My mom has had some important things going on so I have been VERY easy on her but it's time for an update and her to get back on track! After all she LIVES with the HB Patrol and what kind of example is she setting? Before we left home we had a special package arrive from Aunt Angie. In it was some her new Blueberry Banana Biscotti and boy did we ever go nuts over them. I have to tell you that even mom and dad had a bite! Pretty yummy!! I want to say I am sorry for the long delay since my last update and I will be getting after my mom!!! It's cooled off from the brutal heat we were having and we are enjoying the lower temperatures. But mom says we are off to Birmingham, AL so it will be hot down there. I will make sure that she tells you about our travels! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: