Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Playdate With Heaven:)

Hi Everyone,
Heaven liked the kids toys:)
Mr. H & Heaven playing with the bone!
Heaven liked the 16 squeaker lion:)
Who does this look like?
Heaven took over Mrs. B's spot under moms desk for awhile.
Mrs. B got her spot back:)
And no mom I will not look at you!
Heaven was happy laying down under the other side of the desk:)
Mr. H was pooped out!
And yes we did quite well at lunch:) Dad and I felt outnumbered by the girls today:)
Today we got to have a playdate with Mrs. B's sister Heaven. She is definately an Alpha girl:) After she and I had "words" a couple of times things were cool and we got to play when her mom came home. My mom was afraid that she would run away when we went outside once to play ball and she wouldn't come. She was looking for where her mom had went. Then we got to have lunch and we were all right there for everything that we could beg! It was a nice morning and afternoon:) Her mom texted my mom and told her that when Heaven got home she was asleep on her rug in no time all pooped out! A fun day was had by all. Mom needed some fun and good news there has been so much going on that has been too sad. I hope that you are all having a GREAT night! It looks like the weather will be good around here for the rest of the week. A little hot on Thursday and Friday but we can deal with that. I hope that everyone that was in the way of Hurricane Irene will be getting power back and get the mess cleaned up. We were worried about a lot of friends and have heard from all of them and they are all fine:) Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

3 comments:

Abby said...

Abby is upset with me....she claims she's gonna tail hitch hike because she missed another picnic with you! So if you see a black cocker spaniel with her tail as high as can be....that's Abby. But I think I won her over with some banana blueberry biscotti.

Abby's mom.

Mr. H said...

Hi Sis,
They know they can always bribe us with food don't they? LOL Mr. H:)

Mr. H said...

Hi Sis,
They know they can always bribe us with food don't they? LOL Mr. H:)