Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Firedogs & Abby's Playdate!

Hi Everyone,
That is one pooped little Sparky!
Abby's homemade treats! Come on give em up!

Better watch out Aunt Marsha & Uncle Kevin Aunt Angie has her arms around Brinkley!! I'm just saying you really should be watching her VERY closely!!

Mom was really surprised tonight when she checked and Aunt Marsha had updated the Firedogs Blog too with some really GREAT pictures! Aunt Angie Aunt Marsha outdid you on this one!! It looks like all of you had so much fun and I wish we could have been there. I know that the pictures you and Aunt Angie took will warm Gma Mary's heart! She is so proud of all of us and we love her and will keep her and Gpa Philip, Nanny Janice and the entire family in our prayers every day! Keep putting your best paw forward! LOL Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Abby said...

yep....almost had brinkley. I think the only way he would stay with me is if I make him chase the light. He loved chasing the lasor light. But I'm sure when I didn't play anymore, he'd want to go back home.