Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, August 5, 2011

Lucky Abby:)

Hi Everyone,

My bags are packed and I'm ready to GO!!!

Look how lucky Abby is she is packed and ready to go away for the weekend and a playdate with the Firedogs! I wish I was that lucky and we could be there with all of them! So I am forgiving Aunt Angie and Uncle Kevin and Aunt Marsha for the weekend and making posts. They will be in what mom refers to as cell phone hell. But when they come back now there should be LOTS of pictures of the weekends adventures! It's ok if you spread some of the pictures out over time but there should be pictures soon after your return. Monday is ok since you won't get back home till Sunday late. Trust me everyone I will be watching! I think that I have FINALLY gotten mom better trained. After all I am right here to bite her in the butt no travel required! I've had some very stern conversations with her about this. I have followers and they want updates! Now go out there and put your best paw forward! And keep praying for Gma Mary, Gpa Philip, Nanny Janice, and the entire family we love you all and our paws are together every night in prayer!

No comments: