Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, August 5, 2011

Can You Believe It?

Hi Everyone,

Isn't this cool there is Abby on the bottom right of the screen and a picture of me on the right and Mrs B on the left! Mom's clean desk:)

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes! Last night mom was skyping with Aunt Angie and we got to see and hear Miss Abby Dabby Do! Of course mom couldn't get the account set up so my dear aunt helped her with that and then the chat was on. After that mom and aunt Angie were like a couple of magpies! And then Aunt Angie had to ask mom what is that behind you it looks like a hand. It was the top of the vacuum cleaner:) That was fun and I know we will get to do that again and I hope that more people get on skype and we can see each other when were talking:) Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: