Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, August 1, 2011

Now Open For Business Abby's PAWsteries Dog Bakery:)

Fresh out of the oven!

Abby has to test the products for quality!
Nice display mom I do have the final paw of approval! Look real close I am in the right corner looking over everything to make sure that mom is doing it right!
I'm going to be in the money time to go to Pets Mart MOM:)


This is my logo and my website is www.abbyspawsteries.com  Feel free to come and shop and treat your babies to the best treats ever!

Hi Everyone,
It's official today my sis Abby's bakery is open for business to everyone!! Talk about some good treats! Aunt Angie is helping Abby with the baking part of the business but we all know that the proof of a great doggie treat is all in the testing and Abby is going to be GREAT I just know it! I myself have tested a sample of treats and mom better hurry up with our order!!! All the SBG cockers that have helped with testing all come to the same conclusion! We have a winning baker on our paws!!! Order up and enjoy some healthy and yummy treats. They even make me mind:) Put your paws up and tell your moms and dads to get off their tails and get to ordering! And after that you can put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

2 comments:

Mr. H said...

Thanks Aunt Angie for helping mom post better pictures! LOL Mr. H:)

Abby said...

Mom knows what your mom is doing wrong with saving the pictures. Teehee!!

Absters the dabsters