Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, August 21, 2011

We Got Ice Cream

Hi Everyone,
Mrs. B is all about the ice cream and looks so funny eating it:)
Mom put the cup so it wouldn't move.
It's really hot and humid here in Birmingham and mom thought it was a good idea if we had some ice cream and we agreed with her! Yum Yum! There isn't anything much better than ice cream on a hot day! Oh heck lets be honest ice cream is good on a cold day too! I have mom in posting mode today and I will be getting caught up with my postings! Abby told me that she was soooooooooooo happy that her mom got back home and brought her a new toy! Her mom was really missing her baby and Aunt Jerra was giving Aunt Angie a bad time about dognapping Abby! I just don't know about our moms! The are really pieces of work aren't they? I hope that all of you are having a GREAT day! Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: