Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, September 3, 2011

Planting A Yellow Rose Bush For Gma Mary!

Hi Everyone,
The kids are happy to be outside!
Just one single beautiful rose!
Take a good look at that silly Mr. H! He has his eyes closed! That boy does make me laugh:)
I'm sure that Gma Mary is smiling watching her sweet little B playing ball!
Still playing ball!
The waterdrops after I watered it!
Just a ball and to be outside and their world is happy!
Yesterday mom went to town and she got the rosebush she got only had one rose on it but it looked healthy and has more buds on it! Mom told me that us doing this has inspired others to do the same and there will be yellow roses in many states in honor of Gma Mary. I want to tell you all that this makes me very happy! It makes Mrs. B just as happy! Thank you to everyone doing this and you will HAVE to share pictures of your roses or you know the consequences, the HB Patrol will be alerted! It's only fair to give you a warning:) We really aren't that dangerous and can easily be bribed with treats. Just a note our very favorites are Aunt Angies Blueberry, Banana biscotti!! Those are just the BEST!! We hope that everyone has a safe and fun holiday weekend! Mom tells us that summer is coming to an end and to tell you the truth we are looking forward to the snow! We LOVE playing in the snow and the heat was so bad this year that we are happy to see it go. Mom on the other hand is dreading winter! Oh well, it's the way it goes ya know:) Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: