Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, September 11, 2011

What A Day!!

Hi Everyone,
Gma Mary was enjoying her rose bloom this morning and after mom took the picture she was gone!
Yes, I told mom how totally unacceptable this is!! DAD is having a visit with Abby & Aunt Angie and we are NOT there!! MOM!!!
What a day! This morning Gma Mary was enjoying the bloom or her rose bush! And DAD got to see ABBY! What is wrong with this picture. And here we are in Minnesota, fighting mosquitos!!!!! They are terrible tonight! It was 90 degrees when we crossed into Minnesota! Here it is September and mom is;s telling us it's going to cool off. I remember last year when she said that and we went to Pueblo, CO 3 times and it was in the 90's. Well it's almost time to leave so all of you go out and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:) I will have new pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

Abby said...

What you need to do is that I did to mom when you had your picnic it boomer, Molly and rusty. Remember I gave her that butt shot too!! I was so mad at her.....even Gma Mary said there's noting like a honked off cocker!!