Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, September 23, 2011

It's A Good Morning~

Hi Everyone,
Thanks Boomer~ Seeing your birthday egg & cottage cheese motivated our mom. We owe you one:) Hope you had a great birthday!
Could you hurry it up a little mom? Look at the tail action on Mrs. B:)
As Aunt Angie would say, YUMMOS!!!!!
At least mom isn't taking a picture of my butt this morning!
Isn't this what good doggies are supposed to do after a proper breakfast?
It was a good breakfast mom, now for a nap in one of my favorite spots:)
Can you believe that mom made us cottage cheese and eggs, and is updating my blog? A happy day!!! It's cooling off outside and we are liking that. Mom is crazy busy and we aren't getting to play ball as much as we would like to! I am having a few words with mom about that problem! One thing at a time. Abby I haven't seen too many blogs from you either. Mom told me not to worry that your mom is crazy busy too and this weekend after the fair is over that she should be better about keeping up with your blog too. If not give me a call on the pawphone and we'll talk it over just how we should proceed with our moms! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: