Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Meet Timber!

Hi Everyone,

Timber Leibold:)
Boy did mom ever go gaga this morning!! She thinks this little guy is just the cutest!!  Hello MOM remember when I was so little and cute!! She is telling me that I am still "the little man" in her life and she just loves all the other babies! I'm telling her that had better be the case! But I really wouldn't mind playing with the little guy, he is cute and the markings on his face are really cool! I could teach him lots of things and mom tells me I am NOT going to get the chance to teach him my naughty ways!! Spoil all my fun! Welcome to the SBG Family. This really made mom wake up there are some more family updates that mom has to catch up with. I realize she has been really busy with a lot of things lately, but she HAS to catch up with this or I'm going to nip her butt right after I paw slap her! And if we could have been with dad on Sunday Abby could have been a big help with that! Go out there and always put your best paw forward little guy! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Mr. H said...

Can anyone imagine Boomer and Timber together in a picture? Next year family reunion. I hope to have an amazing camera next year and we have to try to get family pictures of everyone there and their babies and then if we can get pics like this!!! WOW