Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Breaking News!!!!

Hi Everyone,
Hershey now has her own blog too!!! Her mom Madeline raised her hand in class thinking she was going to tell how she read blogs, but instead she got to start one! I will have a link to her blog on mine as soon as Aunt Angie can help mom with that hopefully tonight!!! I know that Gma Mary is so PROUD of all he babies that are blogging and our followers! This is GREAT. Welcome to blogdom Hershey and I can't wait for your mom to share your stories and pictures!
You know she is going to grow up beautiful!

Madeline one VERY happy mom!

Is that attitude or what I LOVE it!

Ok mom they get the idea!!! A girl has to help you know!
chocolatehersheyskisses.blogspot.com

No comments: