Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, September 25, 2011

My New Friend Eli!

Hi Everyone,
I can't wait till Eli can come and play again:)
We had fun! Another boy:)
Mom has to watch her time on line, she is really close to going over her minutes for the computer! One more day she tells me and then we will be good to go again! The other day, I met a new friend, his name is Eli, and we hit it off right away! Of course I had to bark when he came in, but that didn't last very long. He was playing with me and after getting right down to my level with the ball in the office, we went outside and played ball in the timber! I can't wait till he can come over and play again! Did you all see the blue ribbon that Aunt Angie won for her picture of Abby? Way to go! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: