Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, September 3, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT JODI!

Hi Everyone,
Do something fun today! Playing ball is fun:)
We want to wish Aunt Jodi a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and we promise not to tell her age! We hope that you get to do something fun with Boomer! And Boomer if you would please give you mom some doggie kisses and hugs from us! LOL (LOTS OF LOVE) Mr. H & Mrs. B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two are so adorable wishing me a Happy Birthday (tennis balls & all)
I am so honored as well to have made it onto the blog.
Thanks for keeping my age secret...Nobody needs to know!!!
I love you all to pieces
XOXOXO
Jodi