Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mom Had A Perfect Birthday~

Hi Everyone,
Thank you for the beautiful roses Abby! You are a great shopper:)
Thank you to the most handsome Firedogs!!!
I told mom she better put a picture of us on here!!!
Ok we are in the background, but come on!
Thank you Angie, they are beautiful!!
They look really nice together!
Thank you Nikki:)
I am so proud of my sis! You have to teach me that wallet trick!
Just pretty:)
Well would you look at this, mom has updated my blog 3 times today! That's more like it!!! It is mom's birthday today and we woke her up with puppy kisses and love! I believe that it's our job to do that for our moms and dads every day:) Then mom showed me all the birthday messages she got on facebook and she got phone calls and we had a wonderful drive home, except for the traffic backup because of a wreck. This morning she got a picture of Abby with her birthday hat on and tonight she got to see the picture of The Firedogs in their birthday hats! When we got home there were flowers on the doorstep and mom was all excited about that! We had to stay home while she went out for supper with Seppi's mom and dad, today was their 15th wedding anniversary! Happy Anniversary John & Ursula:) When they brought mom home there were more flowers on the doorstep from the A Team and when mom called Aunt Angie to thank her, Aunt Angie told her that Abby had been in her wallet and got her credit card and went on line and ordered flowers! Beautiful yellow roses! I have been pretty good today and we did get some doggie treats! Speaking of doggie treats Abby you want to get in my moms wallet and order us some doggie treats from your bakery!! We love the Banana Blueberry Biscotti's mom!!!! It was a perfect day weather wise too and then an almost full moon started coming up on the way home from supper. The only way it could have been better would have been if dad was home, he should be here by the weekend! I hope that all of you had a wonderful day too and go out there and as always put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)
Thank you Mikie, you are an inspiration to so many!

1 comment:

Mr. H said...

Mom will have pictures tomorrow of all her flowers together after she cleans the mess on the kitchen table off:) And I have told her yet again she HAS to get us birthday hats!!! My mom is a full time job! LOL Mr. H:)