Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mom Is Having Trouble!

Hi Everyone,
It's been a busy day today and we are loving the cooler weather, we get to go with mom when she is running errands:) Tonight she was trying to post comments and can't post them on The Firedogs, or on Hershey's blogs:( It says something about a cookie not doing something! I have no idea what that means but I sure hope she figures it out! I want to be able to post on both! They have some GREAT new pictures on them!! That reminds me mom!! Abby I will be getting out the pawphone and begging for your help! Mom told me that you are getting too much rain again. You all be safe out that way!!!!! Mom dumped 2" of rain out of our rain gauge this morning! Aunt Angie maybe you should get a shorter rain gauge, just because you have one that is a foot doesn't mean you have to fill it up again!!! I am very proud to see all the best paws going forward! Keep up the great work! Mr. H:)

No comments: