Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, June 4, 2010

Update from San Diego

Me under a little palm tree! So California!



Mom doesn't know what kind of flower this is it's just pretty!


Flowers on the cactus dad likes.

Add Image


I'm taking mom for a walk

Hi Everyone, We are still in San Diego and it's really nice here the weather is beautiful. It's in thelow 70's in the daytime and cool nice sleeping at night. A friend told mom about a place that we could park that is safe and has nice grass for me. Last night mom and dad had supper at a barbque place across the street and brought me back beef ribs. Oh boy are those good!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom cleaned one up for me and it makes the BEST chew toy! She has saved the rest of them for me! My mom is up on all the good stuff for me! She and daddy love me so much! Sitting here I have got to have a lot of daddy time and we have had fun. There is a nice sidewalk and we have got to take lots of walks but no good safe place for me to play ball. But that's ok dog life is pretty good! I want to tell Mattydale, Jasper and Brinkley how proud I am of them!!! They are pretty special fire dogs! Mom say's she thinks their dad and mom are pretty great too! Mom took somenice flower pictures down here this morning. Dad would love to take home the cactus with the floweres but he would get in lots of trouble if he did so he won't be doing that. I have a new trick I take my leash in my mouth and take mom for a walk. She got a picture this morning. Take care, be safe and go out and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)


2 comments:

Mary Breidenstein said...

Hi Mister H.........looking so much like your Papa these days. Love your flowers and wish Daddy Pete could bring some home for us, too. Gpa Philip would be tickled pink to add them to his gardens. Said he would bail Pete out if he got caught! Don't you let him. We'll just enjoy the pictures. We know what both those flowers are, the hot pink/purple flower is a Bougainvilla and the orange bell flower looks like it could be a vermiliad. There are so many varieties of that one and they all love hot dry weather and get their moisture from the air. Here's a web site where you can see more photos of the Bougainvilla......the one you show has the same flowers, but your leaves are curlier. Now you research it and let me know if my guesses are right. Sorry I missed your Mom's call today. Was out cleaning the exercise runs. We're all good here now and waiting on Pansy. We are taking Reef to Abby's came on Saturday for a cook out. Wish you could join us. More later......Gma Mary

Mary Breidenstein said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/william_attard_mccarthy/4622645332/ Forgot the link! Here it is.