Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, June 13, 2010

Not Much Happening~

Hi Everyone,
Well it's pretty quiet here at home. Today the neighbor brought his dog Harley over and we got to run and play in the timber for a little while. Next time he comes over mom will get pictures! We had fun:) We are waiting for dad to get home and not sure when that will be. This week mom wants to go and visit grandma and Aunt Germaine and take them some new pictures! And they can see my new haircut mom still isn't sure about it but dad really likes it even though he's just seen a picture! It rained this afternoon and they are forecasting more rain for the next couple of days that's a bummer because mom has the yard really nice for running a playing now. But she can't find my ball here at home. She has to get on that because it's the best playing with it here at home. Now I just have to run and bark at the birds. Have a nice night and as soon as mom gets some new pics she will get them posted. All my friends at SBG you cut gma Mary some slack since she is taking care of Pansey and her beautiful new puppies! Hi Nanny Janice I miss you too and maybe we can see you when you are on vacation that would be cool I Love You! Go out and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: