Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Anniversary Gma Mary & Gpa Philip!

Just a nice scenic taken in the UP of Michigan!

Bridal Veil Falls north of Provo, UT!

Hi Everyone,
Mom is a little late in getting this done it should have been done this morning but you know mom! Today is Gma Mary & Gpa Philip's 20th Anniversary and I want to say congratulations! Instead of sending flowers mom found this picture the other night and Dan might use it for her next story in 10-4 Magazine. But she thought it was fitting for an Anniversary. (Sorry about her old truck being in the picture) It is Bridal Veil Falls just north of Provo, UT and one of mom's favorite routes to go out west. I hope you like it gma & gpa and I hope that you had a wonderful day! I know that it is really busy with Pansey's new puppies but I hope that you got to find a little time to spend together! I love you both and everyone that made the beginning of my life so special at SBG!!! Love Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Mary Breidenstein said...

Thank you, sweet boy, for remembering. We love the photos and appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to have Mom write these good wishes. We're so happy to see Mom's old truck in the photo. We know how proud she was to drive it and kept it in show condition. We were also happy to learn Mom saw the truck recently and talked to the owner only to find it has been kept in as good a condition. This is proof positive what a good person your Mom is to take care of all her possessions and those she loves. You know you'll always be a fortune boy to be in her care. Remind Daddy Pete of this fact, too. Momma Kim is a jewel and you'll all lucky to have her in your lives. Enjoy your visit with Gramma and Auntie. Love you! Gma Mary & Gpa Phil