Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, June 9, 2010

On the Way Home!

Hi Everyone,
Well it was pretty hot on the way home from LA we loaded near Barstow, CA and it was 107 degrees! After we got loaded mom and dad stopped at Primm NV for fuel and mom carred me to the grass she said there was no way she would make me walk on that hot asphalt! I just laid down in the air conditioning and took it pretty easy. We went thru Las Vegas and mom said that they had built new buildings on the south side of town since the last time she had been there. I was content just to sleep thru it! The next morning though it was GREAT in Wyoming it was only 55 degrees and I was ready to play! Going over Elk Mountain mom said in all her years trucking across there she had never seen everything soooooo green and the water running in the rivers it really was beautiful but she was sad that she didn't get a chance to get any pictures. Mom has compiled a list of all the states I have been in including the ones we went thru when mom brought me home. PA (of course I was born here!), NY, OH, IN, IL, WI (I live here now) WV, MD, NJ, MN, ND, SD, NE, WY, UT, MO, AR, TN, MS, LA, TX, NM, AZ, CA, and NV! Not bad for a little guy! I didn't like the stickers down south in TX, NM, and AZ very much but mom knows all about getting them out! I am getting my hair cut again next week mom realized she should have them cut it shorter last time after we got out west in the heat. That's ok I like baths and the girls like to groom me. All the credit for that goes to gma Mary. Today we stopped by a freind of dad's and she and mom really hit it off. She thought I was really cute! Mom keeps telling me and dad that we are both spoiled! Nothing wrong with that if you can get by with it! Well mom and I are home now and dad went on to unload. The grass really needed mowed and mom got some of it done tonight but has a lot left to do. I get to go to doggie daycare and play with all the other dogs on Friday because I've been such a good boy this trip and I need the play time I have lots of puppy energy! I loved running in my timber tonight! Dad said he's going to miss us and he talked to me on the phone when we were almost home. Mom holds the phone to my ear and I can hear him but I can't find him. Dad really likes that! Well I hope everyone is having a good night it's almost time for bed we have a busy day tomorrow! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: