Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, June 6, 2010

Nice to Meet You Uncle Darrell!


Nice to meet you Uncle Darrell and God Bless You!!

Thanks for the treat!


I know there is a treat in there I know there is!

Hi Everyone,
I got to meet mom's friend Uncle Darrell this afternoon and he is really nice! He gave me a few doggie treats and we got along quite well. I want to tell you Uncle Darrell to take care of yourself and I promise you that I will take good care of my mom and dad. They take really good care of me daddy tells me that I am a pretty lucky puppy my mom knows how to take such good care of me. Today we went to Petsmart and she got me adult dog food and mixed it in with my puppy kibble. They are going to get me a pair of sunglasses and a ballcap. Mom is looking for some new bandana's so I will be ready for the 4th of July! Later we get to meet another one of mom's friend's Annette and she will have more pictures later. Then late tonight we get to see dad's friend Jack. This is pretty cool getting to meet all these people! God Bless you Uncle Darrell! To everyone else go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: