Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Was Tired On The Way Home:)

I can just kick back and sleep mom does ok driving!

A big yawn for such a little boy!


Take me home mom!


I love you mommy!
Hi Everyone,
I took it pretty easy on the way home a nap was in order after ice cream, treats and crackers! It's been a pretty busy couple of days! Yesterday daycare, today we got to go for a very nice visit and tomorrow dad comes home! Tomorrow night mom is taking me to a workshop to teach me to heal! That should be fun, it's at the same place I go for daycare. Dog life is pretty good! Hi to gma Mary, gpa Philip and Nanny Janice and all my doggie friends at SBG I love you all and hope to get to visit again before Pansey's puppies all get to go to new homes! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi H,
You looked like one "pooped pup". Are they working you too hard? You will just have to tell Nanny Janice all about it. Hope to see you soon.
Wish you safe highways and sunny days.
Love,
Nanny Janice