Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, June 21, 2010

I Got A Cool New Tiger!

Some of my favorite toys!

My new tiger that roars!

This is like my favorite frog I like to shake it!

It's mine!!

I still like my frog too it rattles!

I'm tired from playing I'll play more tomorrow! Good Night:)
Hi Everyone,
Today was pretty quiet. Mom and dad had errands to run and I went with mom this morning but it was warm and humid so she brought me home to relax in the AC. But when she was gone she came home with this cool new tiger toy for me. It doesn't squeak it growls like a tiger and the first time mom made it do it I jumped back and stood and looked at it. But after that it is a great new toy and mom has pics of me playing with it. When dad got home I had to put it in my mouth and show him. He thought it was pretty cool too. It's raining outside now and we're supposed to have a possibility of severe weather tonight. I don't mind going outside in the rain as much as mom does. Well I hope that it's nicer where you are than it is here. Have a good night and doggie friends go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: