Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, June 28, 2010

It's HOT In Utah!!!

Hi Mom! I knew I could get out this way!

Hi Mom !

I got dirty on my walk with dad! Bath time:)

Where are we going next mom?

Hurry up with the bath mom!!

Oh boy ice cream!!:)
Hi Everyone,
Last night mom and dad were grilling and dad opened the window on the back of the duelly and out I came! Mom knew I would and dad thought it was pretty cool. It was HOT today! Mom got me a vanilla frosty from Wendy's and they had to use a chili bowl just for me! I took a little walk with dad and ended up under the duelly and got all dirty mom got a pic. I fell asleep after looking at the map! Tonight I get a bath which makes me very happy! I love baths! I hope you are all having a great night! I'll let you know how CA is! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi H.
Your Mom, Kim, is sure getting good at taking pictures. These pictures of you are just beautiful. You sure have a great life on the road. I saw Pansey's babies today and they are sooooo cute.
Wish you safe highways and sunny skies and good people to surround you. Bye for now.
Love you,
Nanny Janice

Mary Breidenstein said...

LOL>......what a character you are! I'm sure with all that awful heat your chasing West that you're happy for your summer cut. You are quite the handsome fella. Pappa Weylin is so proud of his boys.....you make us all proud. Did you know your brother Tucker who lives in Maryland watches all your postings, too? He's catching up with you in size and his adventures surround his love and care for his Momma Cathy and four cocker girls in his harem! He promises photos soon. So look for them on the SBG blog. xxoo Gma Mary PS......falling asleep on the map is not a good thing for a navigator!