Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, June 19, 2010

We Dedicate These Pictures To Bud!

This was what mom calls a luck shot getting the lightning in the picture.
This is what my timber looked like last night!


Mom tried to get a picture of me with this background but only got grass in that shot!

We dedicate these pictures to Bud who was shining down on us!

A few raindrops on the lens!

It's not very often you see a rainbow this late at night!
Hi Everyone,
Well yesterday dad got home and we both very happy to see each other!!!!! While he laid down to take a nap he was really tired. Mom and I went to a workshop to teach me to heel! Well it was at the place that I got to daycare so I thought it was playtime and there are all those wonderful doggie smells! Mom learned lots of new things though and has told me that she will get me tired and then we will walk and work on what we learned she tells me that I am very smart and will get it like I'm getting other commands. I don't know who thinks they are training who but when I roll over I get my tummy scratched every time! When we got home there was supposed to be bad weather and the sky was spectacular and mom took pictures she will share some. She is very sad to hear the news that Bud has passed away and we all send our thoughts and prayers to Pansey, gma Mary, gpa Philip and Nanny Janice. This is really sad and we want to share what mom thinks was Bud shining down on us! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)PS To those who do not know who Bud is: he was one of Pansey's puppies that only survived a week. A sweet little boy and we find it so sad. SBG is where we got Mr. H and you can go to Mary's blog at http://sbgcocker.blogspot.com and view pictures of this little guy and all his other brothers and sisters. If you want to check out the coolest website and see the nursery and all the other wonderful places on this site go to www.sbgcockersandquilts.com it is such an amazing site with the most wonderful pictures of puppies now and pictures that families that have adopted SBG puppies send Mary to be posted on the blog!

2 comments:

Mary Breidenstein said...

Thank you Mister and Mom Kim for the dedication. Bud's collar/ribbon ID color was red. I can see his mark reflected in those photos. We enjoyed having him here and he was oh so loved, even if it was only for seven days. I think his difficult birth had something to do with his passing. He took so long to be born, we think he was deprived of oxigen and that's why he failed to thrive. Well, never fear, he'll be back to us in a better body to find that wonderful family he was promised. Love you for the thoughts, support and these spectatular photos.
Gma Mary

Unknown said...

Hi Mr H,
I miss you!
Beautiful pictures for Bud! They weren't raindrops on the picture they were tears. I am sure we will see Bud again someday. Gee Kim, you are really getting good with the photos and the blog. Way to go. Hope to see you again this summer. Stay safe!
Nanny Janice