Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Got To Go To Grandma's Today!

A good puppy always cleans up his plate (when he gets one)


Boy is this good:)

I am a good puppy!!


Aunt Germaine thought I was still hungry! Works for me:)
Grandma had crackers and doggie treats from mom! I hit the jackpot!

Hi Everyone,
Mom and I got to go see grandma and Aunt Germaine today. They went to lunch and I was a good boy in the car. After lunch we went back to grandma's and they all had cherry pie that grandma had baked and ice cream. Me I got to have ice cream and for the first time in my little doggie life I got to lick the plate:) Actually all three of them and I was very good at it! When we all got done with our pie and ice cream grandma and Aunt Germaine asked if I could have a cracker they thought that I was still hungry. Giving them these eyes works every time. We had a really nice visit and they want us to come back again soon and hopefully dad can go with us next time. When we got home mom had to mow the yard again! It's supposed to rain here tonight and we have a possibility of severe storms tomorrow. Dad should be home tomorrow and he's looking forward to seeing us and we want to see him too! Mom has everything pretty well done so that he can have a chance to relax! I hope the weather is good where you are and have a good night it's time for a little before bed nap for me tonight! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: