Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, June 11, 2010

My New Look!

My new shaved down look.

My new mowhawk for dad!

Hi Everyone,

Well dad really likes my new look and mom is still getting used to it. I can't wait to see dad we're not sure when he will get home but we're trying to have all our work done when he does. Mom sent him a picture of me on her phone and he told her how good I look! Let me know what all of you think and we'll tally it up and see what happens next time I go to the groomer. They really love me there. They told mom I am the best boy and I got a perfect report card again today. I was sleeping when mom came to get me. I hope you all have a good night and to all my sbg brothers in their new homes go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:) P.S Mom will get better pictures this was all she could get tonight.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mr H.
I miss you!
Nanny J.

Unknown said...

Hi Mr. H,
Great looking haircut! You are still my hero! You seem to be keeping busy and working hard. I am sure Mama Kim and Daddy Pete enjoy having you around. You should see Pansy's puppies, They are sooooo cute. That means that 6 more families will find their perfect SBG cocker. You SBG guys are all over the place! I see you like chewing the caps off the bottles......just be sure you don't accidently swallow the cap! That wouldn't be fun. Hope we get to see you all again this summer. Lloyd and I are going to Montana for a couple of weeks in September...maybe we will find us all in the same place somewhere. Well gotta go, my SBGs are barking....you know how it is.
Love ya......stay safe
Nanny Janice