Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hello From California!

Cactus along I-8 in Arizona!

Hi Everyone,
Well we finally got to get going this morning and after leaving NM we got into Arizona. There are lots of big cactus' there. It was pretty brown and dry and a sign said that the fire danger was high today. We went thru Tuscon and then near Casa Grande we got on I-8 and thru Yuma. Mom saw lots of produce sheds where she used to load over 12 years ago. The produce moves south in the winter. It was hot there today the highest was 101. Then we crossed into CA and there were lots of big sand dunes. In the winter the dunes have lots of campers and people riding 4 wheelers. We are in Acampo, CA right now and will go on into San Diego early in the morning. Mom is hoping to see some old friends this trip and let them meet me. I hope so too I really like meeting new people! Mom only got a few pictures of the cactus' and didn't get any of the sand dunes sorry. I got to ride with dad today again. He really likes having me along! Well you all go out there and put myour best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: