Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, June 11, 2010

Playing Outside Before I Went to the Groomer

Playing with a bottle you can see my old look.


I love chewing the caps off water bottles and then playing with them!

Outside by mom's ferns.



Mom says I'm like dad snoopy!



I have learned how to shake a paw and wave bye bye!



Running in my timber it's the best!

Hi Everyone,
This morning I got to play outside before mom took me to the groomer and got a lot of work done while I was gone. I got to chase the birds because mom couldn't find my ball. Mom got the rest of my timber mowed last night and I really like being able to run and play out there. When dad talked to mom last night he talked her into getting me a mohawk today! He begged her that I looked like a grandpa and that I was still so young and that I should have a young look. All the girls would think I was very cool (mom pointed out that the girls already think that I am very cool). But she had to get my legs and skirt shaved off it was just too hot. And this afternoon it was very hot and humid at home. Glad the AC works inside it's nice and comfortable! Here are the pics of my old look and mom will make another post of my new look! Go out there and try to stay cool this summer and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: