Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hi Annette!

Mom and Me and Annette!

Hi Everyone,
After meeting Uncle Darrell that night mom's friend Annette came over to the truck stop and then mom, dad and Annette went out for supper. I didn't get to go along but that's ok I still had a few beef bones left to chew. Annette thought I was really cute and smart and we hope to get to visit again soon! It was a lot hotter north of San Diego! I was born in the winter and so I'm not really used to all this heat yet. Later that night dad's friend Jack stopped by but he's not really a dog person and he had the nerve to call me a mutt! Mom was quick to correct him and dad came to my defense too! By the time he left I think I had started to win him over while I was sitting on the deck of dad's trailer and showing him how well I can sit, shake a paw and wave bye bye! Mom and dad agreed that he doesn't know what he is missing! Mom has a few more updates in a couple more posts tonight since we got home and she has time to get on the computer! To all my doggie friends go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:) And to Reef congratulations on your new home. The right home is worth waiting for and I know you will be happy!:):):)

No comments: