Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm 7 Months Old

A hard day riding with mom!

Mom I was asleep!

It's really rough let me tell you!!
Hi Everyone,
I turned 7 months old yesterday but mom was having technical difficulties with her computer. Well we are on the road again and headed for CA. I had a pretty rough day today riding with mom as you can see in the pictures! I got ice cream tonight it was really good. Not so humid today it was nice and it's supposed to be nice again tomorrow. Mom had the Geek Squad help her get her computer back in order. Just a little thing that makes such a big difference if you know what you're looking at! I hope you are all having a wonderful summer! More later from out west! Go out and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy 7 month day!
You sure have a great many miles behind you for a 7 month guy. I hope your life is long, with safe highways and good times and many good friends. I wish you the best of everything, always.
Love,
Nanny Janice