Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

Me and daddy Weylin mom says I got my good looks from him!

Grandpa Philip when mom came and picked me up!

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

Hi Everyone,
First I want to say Happy Father's Day to my dad's and gpa Philip and to all the other daddy's out there too! I hope that you all have a wonderful day! We got to sleep in this morning and it was nice. It's not so hot out today and should turn out to be a beautiful day if we don't get that slight chance of rain. The rain doesn't bother me as much as it does mom and dad I like to get wet! To all my doggie friends give your dad's extra love and kisses today for all they do for us and go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: