Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Got to go to Daycare Today!

Mom, Dad & Me

Hi Everyone,
Well mom should have some really great pictures of me all wet from swimming in the kiddie pool that they have at daycare but when she got there to pick me up her camera battery was dead and she was bummed! I had such a good time and I got to play all day. Mom dropped me off some lunch because she forgot to take it with her this morning. She thought I would be hungry after all the playing I would be doing and she was right I ate it all. I had so much fun and they told mom that I have a sweet temperment and they look forward to me coming again. It wasn't so hot today and that made it perfect to be outside. I made lots of new friends and can't wait till I can go again I hope it's soon. I am pretty tired tonight but that was part of mom's plan. I was at daycare so she could spray for Asian beetles and weed kill around the trees in the timber so she doesn't have to weed eat so much. It worked out really well I had fun and she got to work! We do have a family picture now (the only one) and so I will share that with you tonight! Next time I go to daycare I will make sure that mom gets pictures! Tomorrow we get to visit with grandma and Aunt Germaine that will be fun too! Have a great night! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: