Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Get to Go to Daycare:)

Hi Everyone,
I get to go to daycare tomorrow and run and play all day! Mom is going to spray for Asian beetles and doesn't want me around while she does that and if I stayed home I would have to stay in my kennel for until she got all done and it dries she check with the people about pets and the man said he has a little dog and just so long as it is dry it will be fine but I think daycare sounds like lots more fun! I didn't get to go last week because I got groomed so this will make up for my missed day of play! I will report on how it went tomorrow night. I hope you all have a great night and go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: