Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

We Have Reached MOB Status!

A MOB Welcome!


All puppies on deck:)

Hi Everyone,
Mom and Abby's mom were talking today and counting how many dogs will be at the reunion and if all goes well I think the final count I heard was 18! GMA Mary & GPA Philip that makes us a MOB:) For that picture I think we will have to use the famous Firedog trick to get the shot! Mom can't wait to see the first pics of the 4 Firedogs:) I personally don't think that there could be a better looking family anywhere! The only bummer of the whole thing are the ones who can't make it:( Mom also wants to remember all the babies that are playing in heaven and waiting on us that brought us all to GMA Mary and GPA Philip and helped to make this wonderful family that we have. We miss them all and they will all be with us at our reunion in spirit! Let the countdown begin! Are you up for it Miss Abby Dabby Do? I promise to try to give you a run for your money sis! Go out there and put your best paw forward! We will be looking forward to seeing all of you in PA! Mr. H:)

No comments: