Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Cactus'

Mom's clamadus is blooming:)


Both these cactus' were in one pot and now they are happier each having their own pot!


They should have some flowers on them soon mom has promised to share pics if we are home:)


Hi Everyone,

Mom's cactus are really happy this year and there are so many buds! And the clamadus is blooming. Mom is really happy about that. Mom puts them out on the patio in the spring and puts them back in the basement in the winter. This spring mom split the two into seperate pots before they were in the same pot and I think that's what made them grow more! I feel like I have some plant knowledge (just look where I was born)! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: