Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, June 13, 2011

Important Breaking Baby News!

Sparky the newest Firedog making them a Fabulous Four! Heck that group The Beatles won't have anything on these guys!


Hi Everyone,
Mom is happy to announce that the Firedog crew is growing to 4! With the addition of Sparky to Jasper, Brinkley and Mattydale I think that the family is complete and again it's the meant to be. Mom talked to new mom Marsha and she told her that without even talking to each other that her and new dad Kevin had chosen the same name! Gma Mary is pleased beyond words. Hey I just figured out that this is another half brother to me and Abby and a lot of other SBG kids. That makes mom and Angie and everyone else with Wey Wey for their dad new aunts and uncles. That goes for Bogie too:) Jerra I am sorry that my mom didn't figure that out till now she is kinda slow sometimes but please forgive her because she is old too:) More adorable puppies that are going to grow into handsome young boys! And of course the girls from this very special litter are going to be beauties that's just a given! Can't wait to see the new kids in the Crew! I know that they too will be putting their best paws forward! LOL Mr. H:)

No comments: