Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Family Reunion Pics

Bogie is gaurding the cooler!


Hi Bro how ya doing?



Puppy love!


Marhsa and Judy and a sleeping Sparky!


A happy mom and baby!


Kevin and Brinkley!


Hi Everyone,

Now this is more like it! As you all know I had to call Aunt Angie to help me threaten mom into properly updating my blog. She brought out the big gun and told her she would send Broom Hilda to help me! Looks like that is what really worked:) (Big doggie smile here) Thank you VERY much Aunt Angie and tell Abby that I think her new bakery will be a big bark success!!! Ok mom went thru and has more reunion pictures! We are all excited to come back next year and get to see everyone who couldn't make it this year!!!!! What a perfect place and the best people on earth and let's not forget the greatest dogs ever:) Yes I am a bit conceited but you know I was lucky enough to be born at SBG:):) I hope that you all enjoy the pictures and I have to part of a little secret. Mom has to go camera shopping yet again she drowned another camera but she won't let me tell you how she did it this time! tee hee Aunt Angie is the only one who knows so if it gets out........... We get to be home for the July 4th weekend and I'm really looking forward to that. Mom mowed our lawn last night after Uncle Paul sharpened the blades on the lawn mower and does it look great. Perfect for playing ball! It's supposed to get really hot here on Friday so we will probably stay in where it's cool that day. Ok you all know the drill go out there and put your best paw forward! More updates to come sooner than later or else:) Mr. H:)

3 comments:

Nanny J said...

Hey Kim....that is Sparky guarding the cooler! Nanny J.

Abby said...

Paw smack....that's sparky!! LOL. Kim camera has fallen.......

Mr. H said...

I'm bad and so sorry Sparky will you forgive me? Mr. H's Mom