Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ready To Come To PA!

What a beautiful sunny morning!


MOM That sun is bright!


Ok Ok I'm coming!


I'm good mom!


Just hanging on!


Piece of bridge beam.


Lake Michigan!


Hi Everyone,

Well mom made some changes on the comment settings on my blog so if anyone would please try to comment and I hope that it will work better! Mom will show Angie and Marsha what she did since we are having trouble leaving comments there too! Plans have changed and we won't get our sleepover with Abby but we will be leaving from home tomorrow with mom's friend from high school Tamie:) She is REALLY excited to meet everyone that mom has told her about and of course the stars of the reunion all of us kids:) Today we got to take a short trip and ended up at Lake Michigan! We weren't with dad today but Buddy's dad Kevin asked if we could help out on this trip. There were 4 pieces of bridge beams and they are going to get loaded on the USS Badger in Manitowac, WI tonight and float across Lake Michigan to Ludington, MI. It was pretty cool and the their trailers turn different than dad's. They were all really nice and we had a good trip. One more day and it's Reunion time we can't wait! GMA Mary & GPA Philip we will be posting pictures for you so you can see all of us together! We LOVE you both! Mr. H & Mrs. B:)PS Abby double paw smack your mom you don't have a post today and my mom posted twice for me!

5 comments:

Mr. H said...

Ok we are going to try this again and see if it works!

Mr. H said...

Can you believe that MY mom figured it out? Now she will share. You have to go to Settings and then click on comments and set it to full page and save it and then it will work like it used to. And everyone should be able to leave comments again:) They changed something in the blogspot in May and we haven't been the only ones having trouble!

Abby said...

Lets see this work......

Abby said...

I"m impressed!!!! Your becoming a techy wizard!!

Mr. H said...

I'm learning from my friend Angie:)