Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Our Morning Dove:)

Mrs. Morning Dove!


Such wings:)


There are babies under her.


Hi Everyone,

Mom showed me Abby's wabbit and when we were home we have a morning dove that has made a nest in mom's hanging basket on the front porch. She didn't really want to fly away very bad and mom just held up her camera and got a few really cool pictures. We are working away and mom has been busy so I'm giving her a break and now she says her computer battery is about dead so I want her to hurry up and get this posted! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: