Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Our New Friends Clare & Kate

Kate is playing ball with me!

Clare I'm gettting tired but I will still play!


Let's walk nicely.


Kate is cute too:)



I do love all the attention!


Taking a break!


Clare & Mrs. B:)


More walking nicely!


Hi Everyone,

I have made 2 new "little" friends. Mom was a little worried about how I would act around kids but I had fun all morning playing inside where it's cool:) It's really hot outside and only I only want to go out there to do my business! I had fun with my new friends Clare & Kate. We were walking up and down and I was being such a good boy! We got to play ball and I got petted a lot. So did Mrs. B! Clare & Kate think our coats are so soft and they pet us and tell us how much they like us! We are having fun and hope that you are staying cool in this awful heat! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: