Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, June 19, 2011

Our SBG Family Reunion!

Angie got a hold of Brinkley but I'm happy to report the planned dognapping was not successful!


Cheyenne kisses Bogie!



It was hard to get us all together!


Hi Sis!


Mom is sooooooooo in LOVE with Abby. That planned dognapping was not successful either. Can you believe that mom wanted to leave ME with Angie and take Abby and bring her back when I was trained???



My friend Tamie and Kevin and Brinkley and I got up on the table looking for the good stuff!


Mom is so impressed how good the Firedogs Jasper and Mattydale are!


Sparky & Bogie. Mom could have took both of them home with us!



Sparky ran out of gas in him mama's arms!


Hi Everyone
Well we got back home from the reunion this morning and we are getting ready to go to WV! I had soooooooooooo much fun yesterday seeing old friends and meeting new ones! Mom tells me that we get to do it again next year and I can't wait! It was fun to play and then we got to take the train ride with Abby! Mom held on to me really tight in case I thought I had to go and chase the squirrels that were playing when we made the turn around. All the treats and fun! I want to thank Abby's mom and dad for the good cookies and Jerra for the toys and EVERYONE for coming! Nanny Janice mom loves her sign and she says that is right about having 2 doubles the love! And best of all mom tells me that in the works is going to be a plan for an all girl vacation! Abby's dad said that her mom can come! But what is going to happen to me? I'm not a girl! Does that mean that Mrs. B will get to go and I will have to stay home with dad? Important questions that I think mom had better be answering! Mom's friend from high school Tamie got to go with us and she had a good time and was VERY impressed by all the doggies and the people that we own:) Mom has to get going but when we catch up with dad and she has a little time she promised me that she will update my blog better! Keep putting your best paw forward! Mr. H:) Mom has LOTS more pictures and will post them when she has time! LOL

No comments: