Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, June 17, 2011

Baby Dove Update!

Good Morning mama Dove!


Your baby is so cute sitting there under you!


That was the baby that took flight leaving it's little brother or sister behind!


It's ok mama I'm not going to hurt your babies I just want pictures to share!


Dad is there too


Hi Everyone,

Mom took a few new pictures of our doves this morning and much to her suprise one of the babies flew away when their mama did! His little feathers and all off he went. Mom didn't mean for that to happen but I hope you enjoy the pictures! I had to paw smack her a little bit to bring her back to reality she was so excited about the comments working that she almost forgot to do my update!! She is really excited about coming to the reunion but she still has to keep her head in the game! Have a safe trip everyone and I will see you tomorrow! Yes Abby your clock is the coolest and the very coolest part is that there aren't any days left! See ya! Love Mr. H:) I know you all will but remember tomorrow it is best paws forward!

No comments: