Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

On The Hunt!

Hi Everyone,


                                    I hear that there is another Firedog is he in here?


As a matter of fact I DO have big paws and I always put the best one forward after all you should practice what you preach!

I am on the hunt for pictures of the newest little Firedog Sparky is he in there! Jasper, Brinkley and Mattydale you are going to have to give your mom a little paw smack (there are 3 of you) to get some new pics posted ASAP. The world is anxiously awaiting them! And then on Saturday when we can all play together oh boy are we ever going to have FUN! Mom will keep checking and let us know when there are up! Go out there and always put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: