Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, June 30, 2011

Old Pictures













Yes we were headed west!


This is what Mrs. B thought about it!


Hi Everyone,

Mom is still catching up with some old pictures. Since she drowned her camera and hasn't got a new one yet:) Only my mom! She really likes these and hopes that all of you do too! You should all hear Mrs. B snoring right now:) We got to play ball last night after supper but mom couldn't take pictures! What would she do if I wasn't here to keep after her? GMA Mary I want to say thank you for sending me off with my mission in life my mom really needed me!! At least she is making a post for me today I would call that progress:) Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Bogie Gang said...

Oh Mr H what was they thinking not taking you and Mrs B to breakfast everyone knows that Grandma Mary made that a SBG best loved meal of the day . Her eggs and cottege cheese and bacon yummo and My mom fixes it like once a week and if we are good again on SAT so if you want to run away and you are closer to OHIO THEN PENN YOU CAN COME STAY WITH US MOM WOULD LOVE IT . Mom dont have a bakery but she makes us treats all the time and we get to keep and eat them all so will have her make extra . So if it happens again you just send out a cocker SOS or a text yea thats right I have my own phone incase I get lost (: and I will be there to get you. Love Bogie (the little guy )