Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mrs. B Helps Herself:)

Boy mom that sure was good!

You can have it!

YUM!

Hi Everyone, Tonight mom got a picture she has wanted for a long time! Mrs. B stepped right up on the dishwasher door and started licking the spatula from the baked cauliflower mom made tonight! I let her have it! I know that mom is going to be the one to get in trouble for letting us do that trick:):) But I must say that they are some cute pictures!~ Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Hey Bro....you actually walked away?? I'm impressed!! Just watch yourself that it doesn't get turned on you....LOL