Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Paw Smack To Mom!

Mrs. B giving mom a stern look to update the blog!



Come on mom update the blog!! I called Aunt Angie to get after you!!!


Hi Everyone,

I had to call Aunt Angie to have her help me get after mom to update my blog! I was cutting her slack because of the bad area she was in and she has promised when we get home she has lots of info to add to my blog! We have been in some beautiful areas and it takes so long for mom to upload pictures. But she has a lot of catching up to do! I see that Abby's mom can update her blog even when she's on vacation! Maybe I should send my mom on vacation! Oh well the most important thing in doggie life has gone on and I get doggie treats and I have to thank Aunt Angie for those awesome treats she gave us at the reunion!! Yum Yum! Go out there an put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: